I’m a fan of the Cadillac margarita. Made with top shelf tequila and Grand Marnier orange liqueur. They are tasty but pricey. Then my sister introduced me to Chambord a very tasty luxurious raspberry liqueur made with raspberries, blackberries, black raspberries, black current, Madagascar vanilla and cognac. So now my Cadillac margarita got tastier and pricier. Here is how I make Orange Raspberry Margaritas now for a mere fraction of the cost…
How To Make Margaritas with Orange Liqueur and Raspberry Liqueur
Then I discovered Kirkland’s golden margarita at Cosco. These golden margaritas are ready to drink and made with 100% cane sugar, gold tequila, real lime juice and premium triple sec. I really really do not like high fructose corn syrup so I was very happy it had cane sugar. Then I got a small bottle of Chambord.
The Kirkland golden margaritas themselves taste like a Cadillac margarita. I use the golden margaritas, Chambord, berries and fresh lime to make my own margaritas at a mere fraction of the cost of what I pay when I buy one at a restaurant. I even served them at a baby shower I hosted last week – they were hit.
The ingredients list is simple:
- Kirkland golden margaritas from Costco
- a bottle of Chambord
- Fresh or frozen berries (I like the natures three berries mix that I get in the frozen section at Costco)
- Fresh lime
Costco is known for their great pricing on bulk items. And their golden margaritas are no exception. You can get a great deal on them and have a lovely margarita to offer at your dinner parties.
Incoming search terms:
- kirkland golden margarita
- golden margarita kirkland recipe
- kirkland golden margarita recipe
- kirkland golden margarita recipes
- kirkland margarita mix recipe
- kirkland margarita recipe
- what to mix with costco margarita