These are a super yummy super easy appetizer to make for any party. We just made them for Bunco night! You only need three ingredients:
- Sweet peppers
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
I got this bag of sweet peppers from Costco, the large box of crumbled feta cheese was also from Costco. The organic olive oil I got at my local grocery store.
- First clean the peppers.
- Slice each pepper in half lengthwise.
- Do a very thorough job of rinsing out all the seeds. (This is one of the time-consuming parts)
- Lay each pepper flat on a cookie sheet or baking sheet.
- Stuff each pepper with feta cheese. (This is the second time consuming part.)
- Drizzle with olive oil. Then bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until the edges of the peppers and the top green portion of the peppers start to turn slightly brown.
- Eat and enjoy!
Very tasty and satisfying. And a great way for those of us who don’t really like peppers to feel very adult and sit around munching peppers with other people who love peppers.
Incoming search terms:
- stuffed sweet peppers feta cheese